Autor Wątek: Kaipa  (Przeczytany 1143 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Techminator

• Administrator
  • Ekspert
Kaipa
« dnia: Sierpień 17, 2022, 16:31:39 »
Kaipa

Recenzja tego albumu nie będzie długa, gdyż, podobnie jak debiut, tak i 'Inget Nytt Under Solen'to dzieło doskonałe.Wspaniałe progresywne kompozycje,jakże charakterystyczne dla Kaipy cudowne melodie. Momentami poważnie, momentami żartobliwie, ale ciągle na najwyższym poziomie, porywająco - po prostu wspaniale! Albumy 'KAIPA','INGET NYTT UNDER SOLEN' i 'SOLO' to swoista wizytówka szwedów. Tu naprawdę nie ma się co specjalnie rozpisywać. Te nagrane ponad trzydzieści lat temu albumy to ścisła czołówka rocka progresywnego, znakomita szkoła dla wielu zespołów. Absolutna klasyka!

Krzysztof Odoj

"Inget Nytt Under Solen" was KAIPA's 2nd release and is another wonderful release which must be heard. "Inget Nytt Under Solen" has all the elements you would want in a progressive rock band... beautiful captivating songs with superb musicianship. Ronie Stolt's (FLOWER KINGS) impregnates this album with his accurate and lively guitar work, Tomas Eriksson handles most of the vocals and adds some real solid punchy bass lines, Hans Lundin brings his analog keyboard wizardry while Ingemar Bergman delivers some solid percussion throughout. All the songs as very well constructed and are given lots of space the breathe and create some lovely atmospheres. This album opens with an epic 21 minute suite "Skenet Bedrar" which is simply brilliant (must be heard!!!). Vocals are in Swedish except for the bonus numbers which introduce the world to English lyrics in an attempt to attract the world to KAIPA's talents. Overall I love KAIPA's music and "Inget Nytt Under Solen" is a solid offering which fans of FLOWER KINGS, ANYONE'S DAUGHTER etc. will love and treasure...

loserboy

1. Skenet Bedrar (It's Not What It Seems) (21:41) :
- a) Uppvaknandet (Awakening)(2:43)
- b) Bitterheten (Bitterness) (3:10)
- c) Hoppfullheten (Hopefulness) (4:44)
- d) Överheten (Powerfulness) (8:12)
- e) Vilseledd (Misled) (2:52)
2. Ömsom Sken (How Might I Say Out Clearly) (3:17)
3. Korst?g (Crusade) (5:19)
4. Stengrodornas Parad (The Parade of the Stone Frogs) (0:53)
5. Dagens Port (The Gate Of Day) (2:53)
6. Inget Nytt Under Solen (Nothing New Under the Sun) (6:10)

Total time 61:54

Bonus tracks on CD releases:
7. Awakening / Bitterness (6:08)
8. How Might I Say Out Clearly (4:02)
9. The Gate Of Day (2:25)
10. Blow Hard All Tradewinds (6:17)

Preliminar English lyrics demos

Ingemar Bergman - drums, temple blocks, skrammel, vocals
Tomas Eriksson - bass, synthi-bass, vocals
Hans Lundin - keyboards, synths, Mellotron, clavinet, strings, lead vocals,  nic vibraphone, marimba
Roine Stolt - acoustic & electric guitars, chorus

Lars Hoflund - lead vocals (7-10)
Mats Löfgren - vocals (11)
Mats Lindberg - bass (11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Njq3E-DTAU
Hasta la vista, baby!